R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Off Topic Lounge > Politics and Religion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 06:44 PM   #1711
Wschnitz
R3V OG
 
Wschnitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: BHAM
Posts: 7,197
Inb4 scapegoat Ryan for Republicare so he can keep saying he never fails/loses.
__________________
Wschnitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:30 PM   #1712
mbonder
E30 Mastermind
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: whippany, NJ
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb72tii View Post
He's head of the intelligence committee
He can't name sources
We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
More will come out

Btw bondy, welcome to brave's and holmes' world
I think I'm acting like my own man here. I don't have anything against Brave or Holmes, nor do I have a problem with you or Marshall, or Sleeve, or lee for that matter. I just ask questions, you guys like to interpret that and label me as you'd like. I've never actually published my political leanings as far as I can remember, because I don't think it's important (I've been here for over 13 years so maybe at some point I did, but my memory is fading after that much time), I'm just here for the debate and to listen to all sides of any argument. I'm curious about what people have to say and I find politics today to be tremendously interesting, but I don't think anyone's political leaning should determine whether they are a good person or not.

Far as I can remember, I once got into an argument over assault weapons and said some stupid shit because I was ignorant on the subject (For the record, I support the Second Amendment right to own weapons, just not assault rifles or anything that goes beyond traditional target shooting or hunting--I don't want to get into how you can use an assault rifle for each, just be honest, it wasn't built for that originally), which I'm willing to admit, beyond that I really can't remember ever really revealing much about my political leanings.

So if you think I'm a liberal, then I guess I can be in your eyes, but my political leanings are a bit more complex than that, but I'll leave it at that because my internet life is better that way.
mbonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:27 PM   #1713
LBJefferies
H0lmes
 
LBJefferies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb72tii View Post
We do know trump was surveilled, or wire tapped to the layman
Even though every single government official, except Trump himself, has said that there is no evidence that he was wire tapped? LOL!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrusDei View Post
Jefferies, you triggered son. You argue like your avatar.
LBJefferies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:50 PM   #1714
marshallnoise
R3VLimited
 
marshallnoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJefferies View Post
Even though every single government official, except Trump himself, has said that there is no evidence that he was wire tapped? LOL!
No, that's not true. Everyone is saying he was under surveillance from Nov through Jan.
__________________
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build
marshallnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #1715
LBJefferies
H0lmes
 
LBJefferies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallnoise View Post
No, that's not true. Everyone is saying he was under surveillance from Nov through Jan.
Nah, there wasn't. You might want to check and recheck your sources. Nunes literally just said there was ZERO evidence that Obama wiretapped Donald Trump. For people that constantly criticize liberals for being emotional instead of logical, Republicans sure are being pretty damn emotional by throwing out facts and logic in favor of feelings. Literally every indication is that Donald Trump is a horrible human being but Republicans simply choose to FEEL otherwise. Fragile little snowflakes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrusDei View Post
Jefferies, you triggered son. You argue like your avatar.

Last edited by LBJefferies; 03-25-2017 at 02:04 PM.
LBJefferies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:14 PM   #1716
marshallnoise
R3VLimited
 
marshallnoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJefferies View Post
Nah, there wasn't. You might want to check and recheck your sources. Nunes literally just said there was ZERO evidence that Obama wiretapped Donald Trump. For people that constantly criticize liberals for being emotional instead of logical, Republicans sure are being pretty damn emotional by throwing out facts and logic in favor of feelings. Literally every indication is that Donald Trump is a horrible human being but Republicans simply choose to FEEL otherwise. Fragile little snowflakes.
http://www.ajc.com/news/national/rea...BnjcH9E3HSRPJ/

There you go, read the transcript. He clearly says there was surveillance done.

Its interesting you have co-opted my argument that the left uses emotion versus facts and logic to make their points and attempted to turn it around. Even the "snowflake" mantra being used by you when conservatives used it, en masse, after the election to describe the crying Hillary supporters.

Its pathetic.
__________________
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build
marshallnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:15 PM   #1717
R3Z3N
R3VLimited
 
R3Z3N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Solvang, CA
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJefferies View Post
Literally every indication is that Hillary Clinton is a horrible human being but Democrats simply choose to FEEL otherwise. Fragile little snowflakes.
Edited to reflect the same truth.
R3Z3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:29 PM   #1718
LBJefferies
H0lmes
 
LBJefferies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3Z3N View Post
Edited to reflect the same truth.
Nah, Hillary was pretty legit. An infinitely better and more honest person than Donald Trump. She would have made a great leader, at least in comparison to that cretin we have in the White House right now. I love Hillary. A truly great American Patriot. And she's a MILF to boot. What a hottie.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrusDei View Post
Jefferies, you triggered son. You argue like your avatar.
LBJefferies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:32 PM   #1719
R3Z3N
R3VLimited
 
R3Z3N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Solvang, CA
Posts: 2,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJefferies View Post
Nah, Hillary was pretty legit. An infinitely better and more honest person than Donald Trump. She would have made a great leader, at least in comparison to that cretin we have in the White House right now. I love Hillary. A truly great American Patriot.
So very scary that you believe that after getting to experience her as a Senator, being quite blind to her hypocrisy and willingness to destroy all our rights.

Not that I believe Trump is great either, but alas we shall have at least 4 years not destroying too many of our rights.
R3Z3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:37 PM   #1720
LBJefferies
H0lmes
 
LBJefferies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3Z3N View Post
So very scary that you believe that after getting to experience her as a Senator, being quite blind to her hypocrisy and willingness to destroy all our rights.

Not that I believe Trump is great either, but alas we shall have at least 4 years not destroying too many of our rights.
Nah she was a great person. She will be President in 2020 and will go down as one of the greatest ever while Donald Trump is rotting in jail after getting locked up for illegal activities. I have Hillary posters on my wall and her name tattooed on my left ass cheek.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrusDei View Post
Jefferies, you triggered son. You argue like your avatar.
LBJefferies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:40 PM   #1721
Massive Lee
R3V OG
 
Massive Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 6,230
Hillary Clinton appeared legit because she knew how to play the game. Appearances is everything in politics. Better than Trump in most areas. But her penchants for military aggression and Cold War made her a dangerous choice. Actually, Trump got elected not because people voted for her, but because many voted against Clinton. Many Democrats even voted for Trump as a way to stick it to Clinton. Most Americans are ready for a more progressive government. If you compare Clinton and Trump, they both suck up to Wall Street and the military. Americans voted for some change. But not that one...

Where is Bernie ?
__________________
Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056





Massive Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:48 PM   #1722
marshallnoise
R3VLimited
 
marshallnoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Lee View Post
Hillary Clinton appeared legit because she knew how to play the game. Appearances is everything in politics. Better than Trump in most areas. But her penchants for military aggression and Cold War made her a dangerous choice. Actually, Trump got elected not because people voted for her, but because many voted against Clinton. Many Democrats even voted for Trump as a way to stick it to Clinton. Most Americans are ready for a more progressive government. If you compare Clinton and Trump, they both suck up to Wall Street and the military. Americans voted for some change. But not that one...

Where is Bernie ?
That's an interesting spin on reality. Have fun with that!
__________________
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build
marshallnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:53 PM   #1723
Massive Lee
R3V OG
 
Massive Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Montreal
Posts: 6,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallnoise View Post
That's an interesting spin on reality. Have fun with that!
Spin it as much as you want...
__________________
Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056





Massive Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:58 PM   #1724
roguetoaster
R3VLimited
 
roguetoaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Port Republic, MD
Posts: 2,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJefferies View Post
Nah she was a great person. She will be President in 2020 and will go down as one of the greatest ever while Donald Trump is rotting in jail after getting locked up for illegal activities. I have Hillary posters on my wall and her name tattooed on my left ass cheek.
Kinky.
roguetoaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC