R3VLimited Forums

R3VLimited Forums (https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/index.php)
-   Southeast (https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Southeast General chatter (https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366339)

Ether-D 09-12-2015 07:35 AM

Southeast General chatter
 
I got a little jealous of the cali boys and the Pacific NW fellers and wanted a Southeast chat thread. Here it is.

Hey guys n girls! How's it goin?

Ether-D 09-12-2015 08:16 AM

I just read this thread about CAtuned and I'm very befuddled as to why it was locked. Anyone have any ideas?

RobertK 09-12-2015 02:13 PM

Yay.. our own chat thread!

Looks like Igor found the missing cores and issued the refund so it was closed to keep people from speculating about the situation anymore now that its resolved.

Ether-D 09-13-2015 03:48 PM

It seemed to me the speculation was over, people were still just stating their opinions like on every other thread on r3v that remains open. It seems a bit quick to me. I think it should have stayed open, free speech and murica and y'all and things.

agent 09-13-2015 04:07 PM

I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow after ten days in Florida, although my liver will be thanking me.

LJ851 09-13-2015 04:10 PM

Im just here to break up the Tennessee domination.



What's up fella's? Nice crisp weather down here in ATL today.

agent 09-13-2015 04:13 PM

Beautiful day in Florida, Alabama and Tennessee too. Wish I hadn't spent half of its daylight hours in the car.

Ether-D 09-13-2015 04:23 PM

Yeah, today was fricking super. Filled the vert with groceries and cruised hard.

AbsorbantNut 09-13-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ether-D (Post 4484444)
I just read this thread about CAtuned and I'm very befuddled as to why it was locked. Anyone have any ideas?

Seemed like Catuned contacted the mods and requested for it to be closed. No profanity, nobody bashing any companies,
just people trying to get to the bottom of a situation; I can't think of a real reason as why to lock the thread. I find it suspicious
though that the customer had to go thru 3 weeks of constant emails/phone calls/contact with ups & nothing was done
on their end to resolve it.

However, soon as the thread was made, the cores were then magically found within hours & the situation was resolved.
Probably because they saw how many potential customers they were losing :leaving:

fresh_TD 09-13-2015 08:09 PM

Who locked the thread?

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

florida_dirt 09-13-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsorbantNut (Post 4485445)
Seemed like Catuned contacted the mods and requested for it to be closed. No profanity, nobody bashing any companies,
just people trying to get to the bottom of a situation; I can't think of a real reason as why to lock the thread. I find it suspicious
though that the customer had to go thru 3 weeks of constant emails/phone calls/contact with ups & nothing was done
on their end to resolve it.

However, soon as the thread was made, the cores were then magically found within hours & the situation was resolved.
Probably because they saw how many potential customers they were losing :leaving:

Still never got a personal apology from the guy either.

Ether-D 09-14-2015 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsorbantNut (Post 4485445)
Seemed like Catuned contacted the mods and requested for it to be closed. No profanity, nobody bashing any companies,
just people trying to get to the bottom of a situation; I can't think of a real reason as why to lock the thread.
I find it suspicious
though that the customer had to go thru 3 weeks of constant emails/phone calls/contact with ups & nothing was done
on their end to resolve it.

However, soon as the thread was made, the cores were then magically found within hours & the situation was resolved.
Probably because they saw how many potential customers they were losing :leaving:

That's the way I felt too. Sponsorship lobbying. Just like real life, cash is king. People can shit on someone for "overpaying" for a 91 318is indefinitely, but that thread about a sponsor gets shut down and swept under the rug almost instantly.

Also, Florida_Dirt, you gotta link your thread to CAtuned's feedback thread. That way it will be seen. It shouldn't disappear.

fresh_TD 09-14-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ether-D (Post 4485744)
That's the way I felt too. Sponsorship lobbying. Just like real life, cash is king. People can shit on someone for "overpaying" for a 91 318is indefinitely, but that thread about a sponsor gets shut down and swept under the rug almost instantly.

Also, Florida_Dirt, you gotta link your thread to CAtuned's feedback thread. That way it will be seen. It shouldn't disappear.

This

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

agent 09-14-2015 09:02 PM

Today was my first day back in the office since 9/2, so naturally I requested more time off.

Ether-D 09-15-2015 04:02 AM

It's good when one loves his job…


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC