R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > E30 Technical Forums > Appearance & Cosmetic > General Cosmetics

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2019, 11:57 PM   #1
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4
Part number / Name needed...

Hi - Any ideas on what this part is called and what the number is? Where could I find it?? Mine ripped off on my cross country drive. Thanks!
Attached Images
Dougemmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC