R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > E30 Technical Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > Exhaust

Old 04-17-2019, 08:47 AM   #1
quanaman
Wrencher

Remus exhaust?

Hi all,

I was up late the other night and letís jist say i wasnít exactly sober lol. I made an offer on a Remus system on eBay and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and found out Remus had accepted my offer! Itís for a slightly used (200 mi) Remus Catback with tips for 700+ 75 shipping. Seems to be about 150-200 off the cost of brand new.

My question is basically, do you guys think this is a good deal? I havenít paid yet, and if i decide i donít want it i feel like the seller would be willing to cancel the bid lost but likely. Just wondering if Iím getting screwed on a used exhaust when i could get a new one for not much more. Iíve always wanted a Remus
quanaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:03 AM   #2
getouth
No R3VLimiter

you should honor your commitment. you definitely didn't get robbed, if it only has 200 miles.

BMWCCA #398608
IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".
getouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:54 AM   #3
quanaman
Wrencher

Yeah, I definitely have always wanted a Remus, i just see it for $621 with free shipping. Can’t seem to find pricing on the tips except from Remus @ $300. So honestly just trying to make sure I’m not getting screwed.

Remus USA, the seller, says it was used for a promo and that was it. I’m toldnjt should come with all the gaskets and stuff as well except the one gasket set.

I really prefer to be a man of my word, so im probably just going to pay and buy it. I just wanted to make sure i didn’t make a sucker ass offer accidentally cause i shouldn’t be online shopping in that state, hahahah
quanaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 01:24 PM   #4
Stanley Rockafella
No R3VLimiter

When I'm drinking, the last thing I wanna be doing is the same thing I do when I'm sober.