R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > Regional Forums > Gatherings & Regional Discussion > Pacific Northwest

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2019, 03:36 PM   #1
cheffy30
E30 Modder
 
cheffy30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: 206 white center
Posts: 819
CAB remover tool

does anyone have one of these gadgets i could borrow for a day in the Seattle area?

sent from hell using Tapatalk
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'90 325i sedan daily driven
'85 325e coupe resto/mod
cheffy30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 03:55 PM   #2
Sonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Norcal
Posts: 100
CAB remover tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheffy30 View Post
does anyone have one of these gadgets i could borrow for a day in the Seattle area?

sent from hell using Tapatalk


Go to oreilly/autozone they will let you rent one for a deposit you get back when returned. Super easy

Or like 2mAn showed me, harbor freight!

Last edited by Sonny; 06-01-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:06 PM   #3
cheffy30
E30 Modder
 
cheffy30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: 206 white center
Posts: 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
Go to oreilly/autozone they will let you rent one for a deposit you get back when returned. Super easy

Or like 2mAn showed me, harbor freight!
neither store has one in my hood. losers.

sent from hell using Tapatalk
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'90 325i sedan daily driven
'85 325e coupe resto/mod
cheffy30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:07 PM   #4
Sonny
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Norcal
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheffy30 View Post
neither store has one in my hood. losers.

sent from hell using Tapatalk


Harbor freight I think I paid $13 and also a 25% coupon is always available at the front desk
Sonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:01 PM   #5
e30austin
R3V OG
 
e30austin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 14,542
A standard two or three jaw puller will do the trick. Worth a post in the PNW section to see if anyone has something you can borrow.

AB
__________________
Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
@autobahnmotorsport
'88 M5 | '88 535i | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 530i

e30austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #6
cheffy30
E30 Modder
 
cheffy30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: 206 white center
Posts: 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30austin View Post
A standard two or three jaw puller will do the trick. Worth a post in the PNW section to see if anyone has something you can borrow.

AB
done. everyone as one of these to rent.....tomorrow morning I'm all over it.
thanks man....

drinks on me!


sent from hell using Tapatalk
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'90 325i sedan daily driven
'85 325e coupe resto/mod
cheffy30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:41 PM   #7
e30strokr
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 111
ever got this? you can make your won tool for this, I did and it works great for $20 or so from "Home Depo Motorsports"... 2 threaded rods along with some metal tubes ( theyre all in the same area) some nuts with washers some cutting for the control arms and you're done
e30strokr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:46 PM   #8
cheffy30
E30 Modder
 
cheffy30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: 206 white center
Posts: 819
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30strokr View Post
ever got this? you can make your won tool for this, I did and it works great for $20 or so from "Home Depo Motorsports"... 2 threaded rods along with some metal tubes ( theyre all in the same area) some nuts with washers some cutting for the control arms and you're done
completed.
thanks for the info though man.
see you at the picnic.

sent from hell using Tapatalk
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'90 325i sedan daily driven
'85 325e coupe resto/mod
cheffy30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC