R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > Other Forums > Forum News & Suggestions

Old 01-20-2017, 03:32 PM   #1
panjo
Noobie

Marketplace Updates + FAQ

As requested by 'agent', I've gone ahead and written up a recap of marketplace features we've recently released as well as added some quick FAQs for new members.

We release new features and/or improvements every couple of days, and aside from the potential forum spam of announcing each feature, it goes without saying our announcements sometimes get muddled and lost in the mix of forum threads/replies. That's completely our bad.

Moving forward, we've released a marketplace support forum where we can make formal announcements of new features as well as serve any technical support issues related to the marketplace.

Our community team caters to many different communities of enthusiasts, hobbyists, and collectors, and this will allow us to give a uniform announcement of the marketplace's newest features. You can access the marketplace forum using the same credentials you use to sign in to Panjo.

Quick FAQs:
How do I create a listing thread on the forum?
How do I create a multi-quantity listing for my part out or an item I have more than 1 of?
How does Panjo increase my chances of sale?
How does Panjo protect me?

Over the next few months, you can expect even bigger improvements in how we promote your listings, help you slice & dice the marketplace to find rare items, and engage in meaningful and transparent transactions.

If anyone has any marketplace/support questions or suggestions for how we can deliver your community an even better marketplace experience, let us know. Many of the features we've recently released have been from excellent suggestions from great members of your community!

- Brian at Panjo

Last edited by panjo; 01-20-2017 at 04:15 PM.
panjo is offline   Reply With Quote