R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > E30 Classified Forums > Group Buys

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2019, 04:19 PM   #31
d_elson0
Wrencher
 
d_elson0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 224
Are they willing to put a resonator in the 318 version? Just curious.
d_elson0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:10 PM   #32
roguetoaster
R3V Elite
 
roguetoaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Port Republic, MD
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_elson0 View Post
Are they willing to put a resonator in the 318 version? Just curious.
When I asked in the last GB I got a solid no, and it almost seemed like Scott didn't quite understand why anyone would want on. But he mostly predicated the no on the basis of not providing custom systems.
roguetoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 06:26 PM   #33
Dgafxxx
Noobie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 37
I’m in for the 325i, if he will do the angled version for the mtech2 rear?

Last edited by Dgafxxx; 01-22-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Dgafxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:33 AM   #34
d_elson0
Wrencher
 
d_elson0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetoaster View Post
When I asked in the last GB I got a solid no, and it almost seemed like Scott didn't quite understand why anyone would want on. But he mostly predicated the no on the basis of not providing custom systems.
Gotcha.

People w/ the stromung on the m42... what is your opinion on the sound?
I daily mine for the most part. YouTube makes it sound kind of raspy
d_elson0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:42 AM   #35
mike.bmw
E30 Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: VA, USA
Posts: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_elson0 View Post
Are they willing to put a resonator in the 318 version? Just curious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgafxxx View Post
I’m in for the 325i, if he will do the angled version for the mtech2 rear?
I've asked Scott both of these questions and I'm awaiting a response.
mike.bmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM   #36
roguetoaster
R3V Elite
 
roguetoaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Port Republic, MD
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_elson0 View Post
Gotcha.

People w/ the stromung on the m42... what is your opinion on the sound?
I daily mine for the most part. YouTube makes it sound kind of raspy
I put together a quick playlist of the sounds my 318i makes in various situations. It's mostly stock M42 with a factory front section/header, a Mark D chip, and a 4.44 rear end. It's only cell video capture, so it's not absolutely accurate sound, but it is representative.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...wmw6htgQZHFQ9r
roguetoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC