R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > E30 Classified Forums > Transaction Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 04:10 AM   #1
Beau B
Mod Crazy
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 720
Send a message via AIM to Beau B
fresh_TD

Bought a set of 15inch BBS RD wheels from him, good transaction and recieved item in a timely matter and as described.
__________________
1988 BMW 325iS
Beau B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
rcsoundn1
No R3VLimiter
 
rcsoundn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: GA
Posts: 3,283
Bought a cup holder. As described, good communication. Would recommend.
rcsoundn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:42 PM   #3
fresh_TD
R3VLimited
 
fresh_TD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau B View Post
Bought a set of 15inch BBS RD wheels from him, good transaction and recieved item in a timely matter and as described.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
Bought a cup holder. As described, good communication. Would recommend.
thanks for the feedback guys!!!
fresh_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
Blackout
R3V Elite
 
Blackout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: High Desert, CA
Posts: 4,113
Pleasure to do business with.
Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 06:06 PM   #5
fresh_TD
R3VLimited
 
fresh_TD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
Pleasure to do business with.
Thank you sir

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
__________________
'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
'88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!
fresh_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:09 AM   #6
brahbarian
Advanced Member
 
brahbarian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: fort lauderdale
Posts: 148
Bought us spec ellipsoid lights complete with bulbs! For a very reasonable price! Great communication fast shipping. Great experience.
brahbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #7
fresh_TD
R3VLimited
 
fresh_TD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahbarian View Post
Bought us spec ellipsoid lights complete with bulbs! For a very reasonable price! Great communication fast shipping. Great experience.
Thanks!!

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
__________________
'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
'88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!
fresh_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 01:11 PM   #8
Technoman
Wrencher
 
Technoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 208
Purchased an MTech 1 wheel and a map light mirror and both items shipped quickly and were in exactly the condition they were described. Haven't installed either yet, but planning on it soon..
Technoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:03 PM   #9
fresh_TD
R3VLimited
 
fresh_TD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoman View Post
Purchased an MTech 1 wheel and a map light mirror and both items shipped quickly and were in exactly the condition they were described. Haven't installed either yet, but planning on it soon..
Thanks...enjoy

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
__________________
'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
'88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!
fresh_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:07 PM   #10
aintnothang
Mod Crazy
 
aintnothang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cali
Posts: 742
Bought a euro clock for a good price and shipped out fast.
__________________

aintnothang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:13 PM   #11
fresh_TD
R3VLimited
 
fresh_TD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
Bought a euro clock for a good price and shipped out fast.
Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
__________________
'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
'88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!
fresh_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:35 PM   #12
GT BMW E30
R3VLimited
 
GT BMW E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,491
great seller
GT BMW E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #13
fresh_TD
R3VLimited
 
fresh_TD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT BMW E30 View Post
great seller
Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
__________________
'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
'88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!
fresh_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:45 AM   #14
Eddie Haskell
Advanced Member
 
Eddie Haskell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 102
Bought a Maplight/Mirror from Mr.TD. Great deal and a pleasure to deal with. Quick ship and packaged like it could survive a trip to Mars.

Eddie Haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:22 AM   #15
fresh_TD
R3VLimited
 
fresh_TD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
Bought a Maplight/Mirror from Mr.TD. Great deal and a pleasure to deal with. Quick ship and packaged like it could survive a trip to Mars.

Thank you sir

Sent from my Samsung Note 3
__________________
'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
'88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!
fresh_TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC