R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > E30 Classified Forums > Transaction Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2019, 10:32 AM   #16
Stanley Rockafella
No R3VLimiter
 
Stanley Rockafella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Van City
Posts: 3,844
With a name like "Jokester", what did you expect?!
__________________
If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!
Stanley Rockafella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:57 AM   #17
efficient
No R3VLimiter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
With a name like "Jokester", what did you expect?!
efficient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:46 AM   #18
Jokester
E30 Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by rturbo 930 View Post
So, the selector was $20, and the arm was $30. He then sends only the selector, without telling you, and refunds you $20, when it should have been $30. And then suggests OP should go to the effort to sell the shifter that he didn't even want.

Yeah, nah. I'd be pissed. Some simple communication could have avoided this whole mess too. I hope you learn something from this, Jokester, because this is not how you do business.
No, that’s not what happened at all, Ill show you the PayPal statements. I told him before hand the arm wouldn’t work. And his original first PM said shifter, so I checked that when I went to UPS, but I forgot he changed it to “I want the arm”

The arm and shifter together was $40, I asked for $80 to cover PayPal fees and shipping to Canada, he sent $76. I refunded him $44 and told him to keep the shifter, he said nah I want the full refund but I won’t send the shifter back.

I know how to do business. Thanks for the advice. I sent the full refund back and somehow I have to get the shifter back. All of this over $30!
Jokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #19
Jokester
E30 Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
With a name like "Jokester", what did you expect?!
You track me down on threads to say this joke now 3 times. Weirdo alert!
Jokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:48 AM   #20
Jokester
E30 Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by getouth View Post
This is totally not worth $50 on any level..... threads like this make no sense. my $0.02
My thoughts. It was $30. I sent it back, but of course he wonít say that part of the story in the thread.
Jokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:32 PM   #21
E30335i
E30 Modder
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 869
Gonna say, I was interested in the same shifter because it was welded for the 24v g260 combo but changed my mind. Picture clearly shows it cut and welded. Anyways, Iíve spent close to 500 in that ad alone already and received my products fast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E30335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:17 PM   #22
2mAn
Moderator
 
2mAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Inglewood
Posts: 14,948
reminds me of the guy who got butthurt over a $8 sensor and complained on my feedback... meanwhile others are spending 10x that and are completely happy...
__________________
Simon
Current Cars:
-1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melon View Post
Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.
2mAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:42 AM   #23
dude8383
Forum Sponsor
 
dude8383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,322
Send a message via AIM to dude8383
Can't please everyone
__________________


Need OE BMW or Aftermarket Parts? Shoot me a PM! | Leave me feedback here
(631) 393 0334 | info@omgmotorworks.com
dude8383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:43 AM   #24
Richardbohr
Noobie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: San Fernando valley
Posts: 39
Feedback

I bought a shift knob from jokester.Cool guy fast shipping and no issues.
Richardbohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:13 AM   #25
Jokester
E30 Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 905
Thank you all for the kind words.

He has gone AWOL since opening the PayPal claim.
Jokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:39 AM   #26
woodenturn
Noobie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 14
Point is, he shipped the shift selector and not the arm, without checking with me. After saying I had to take the selector because he did not want to separate from the arm.


So you can still buy the shifter, and maybe he will ship you a taillight instead, then tell you it is worth alot so just sell it and be happy.

I'm not AWOL -- paypal has decided.

Still waiting on the tracking number too! Never received any tracking. Jokester kept saying he would send the tracking number -- never did.

As far as I know, may not even be anything in the mail.



Quote:
Originally Posted by E30335i View Post
Gonna say, I was interested in the same shifter because it was welded for the 24v g260 combo but changed my mind. Picture clearly shows it cut and welded. Anyways, Iíve spent close to 500 in that ad alone already and received my products fast.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woodenturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:43 AM   #27
woodenturn
Noobie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokester View Post
No, that’s not what happened at all, Ill show you the PayPal statements. I told him before hand the arm wouldn’t work. And his original first PM said shifter, so I checked that when I went to UPS, but I forgot he changed it to “I want the arm”

The arm and shifter together was $40, I asked for $80 to cover PayPal fees and shipping to Canada, he sent $76. I refunded him $44 and told him to keep the shifter, he said nah I want the full refund but I won’t send the shifter back.

I know how to do business. Thanks for the advice. I sent the full refund back and somehow I have to get the shifter back. All of this over $30!


Your picture had both in it. And yeah, you forgot and did something random without checking our correspondence. States clearly in our PMs I wanted you to only sell me the arm and you forgot you insisted I take both.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I said I would send the shifter back, but on your dime because you screwed up. Which you admitted above. However, you wanted me to pay because you said I could sell it. Which you say over and over. You know what, sell your own shit.
woodenturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:56 AM   #28
woodenturn
Noobie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 14
check the PMs - says it all
Attached Images
 
woodenturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:03 PM   #29
Jokester
E30 Modder
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 905
I did sell my own shit, why do you think we are here in the first place! You went on my for sale ad...

Weirdo alert!

Instead of complaining on this thread go do something productive lol. You got your money and the shifter, do you want anything else?
Jokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:14 PM   #30
woodenturn
Noobie
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 14
Like I said, don't need the shifter buddy and never needed it, will be sent back once it gets here -- you ever find that tracking number? That would be helpful.

Admitting you screwed up would be expecting too much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokester View Post
I did sell my own shit, why do you think we are here in the first place! You went on my for sale ad...

Weirdo alert!

Instead of complaining on this thread go do something productive lol. You got your money and the shifter, do you want anything else?
woodenturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC